- AUDITORY PROCESSING DISORDER (APD)
- LEARNING DISABILITY (LD)
- AUTISTIC SPECTRUM DISORDER (ASD)
- GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTAL DELAY OR SENSORY PROCESSING DISORDER
- VOICE QUALITY (SPEECH & SINGING)
- SECOND LANGUAGE ACQUISITION
Difficulty to listen is a common factor in all these issues.
Our program of sound stimulation (modified music and voice) “starts the ball rolling” in the brain - allowing development of the listening function to take shape. Improved listening has a positive impact on self-regulation, focus, learning, social adjustment and quality of life.